Procrastination can leave you feeling annoyed, helpless and frustrated. It can affect your relationships, career, business, health or finances. If you have been procrastinating, what has it cost you in the past? Have you ever felt stressed, anxious or depressed all because you put something off over and over again.
The key phrase people use is
"I will do it later."
Imagine you could be productive, manage you time and be more in control of your life?
In this programme David Rahman describes tools and techniques which can help you beat procrastination and take charge of your life. All the tools are practical and can be used straight away.
The programme is being offered at a launch price of only £27 instead of the normal price of £197 (Saving you £177)
David Rahman teaches you the
- How to regain control of your time
- Why our inner dialogue is so important to overcoming procrastination
- How to be more productive starting today
- How a little known technique developed in the 1980's can help you get more done in less time powerful
- Specific techniques to combine tasks and create new habits
- How to use time to your advantage
- Why writing and understanding your mindset can help you overcome procrastination
- Specific techniques to conquer the feelings of being overwhelmed
- Download You can download the audio files to any device
- Bonus You will have lifetime access to any future updates of the programme!
The programme is being offered at a early bird launch price of only £27 instead of the normal price of £197 (Saving you £170)