Even at the best of times, we can lose control of our emotions. We doubt ourselves, work ourself into a state and make decisions which may not benefit us. Poor emotions can lead to poor decisions. Is at these times that we need a little help, a little reminder and know how as to how to manage these emotions.
In this programme David Rahman describes tools and techniques which can help you restore calmness and focus in your life and career. All the tools are practical and can be practiced straight away.
David Rahman teaches you the
- how to manage your stress immediately
- why our inner dialogue is so important and how to manage it
- how to restore calmness quickly
- specific self directed questions to help manage your state of mind
- 3 powerful words to let go of negative thinking
- Convenience You can listen to the programme on the go
- Download You can download the audio files to any device
- Bonus You will have lifetime access to any future updates of the programme!
The programme is being offered at a early bird launch price of only £20 instead of the normal price of £197 (Saving you £177)